The Snake Slayer IV has a 4.25″ barrel (versus 3.5″ on the standard Snake Slayer). The longer barrel on the SSIV provides tighter shot patterns, higher velocities, and even more manageable recoil than the original Snake Slayer. The Snake Slayer IV will accept all of our standard interchangeable barrels and comes equipped with our custom extended rosewood grips for added comfort.
- Stainless steel double-barrel and frame
- Compatible with all standard Bond Arms barrels
- Automatic spent casing extractor
- Patented rebounding hammer
- Retracting firing pins
- Cross-bolt safety
- Spring-loaded, cammed locking lever
Not Available in California or Massachusetts.
|Sights||Front blade, fixed rear|
There are no reviews yet.